Giving is a response of gratitude rather than a legalistic requirement or obligation. “This most generous God who gives seed to the farmer that becomes bread for your meals is more than extravagant with you. God gives you something you can then give away, which grows into full-formed lives, robust in God, wealthy in every way so that you can be generous in every way…” -2 Corinthians 9:11 (The Message). The goal of giving is for each of us to gratefully leverage and steward all that God has given us in order to become more like Him (generous in every way) and to bless many for the glory of God.
Faith UMC invites you to use our Online Giving opportunity…
- A consistent way of sharing tithes and gifts
- Simplified personal budgeting
- Less administrative costs
- Consistent income flow for planning
There are four different ways you can give online:
- Use our Online Giving Link (click here), for online payments and donations through Vanco.
- Give online as an opportunity to use your credit card or ACH (direct debit from checking or savings account) in any frequency you choose (one time, monthly, or bi-monthly). Your gift will be transferred conveniently from your account directly to Faith UMC on either the 10th or 25th of the month. For more information contact Rachel Leung at 310-217-7000 ext 126, email@example.com. Thank you for using our Online Giving Link! (clink here)
- Make a donation through PayPal (click here):
- Add us to your Venmo friend list: